|Numbered from top left to right, middle row, then bottom row.|
2. Two things I feel like I always need! Coffee and concealer. Although for the last month or so I've tried cutting down the amount of coffee/caffeine I have to the smallest amount - all in aid to improve my sleeping patterns and feel better during the day whilst at work etc. Concealer is always a must for me!
3. A little snap of the makeup products on my face that I tend to use daily. A mixture between Benefit, Nyx Cosmetics, Mac, Soap and Glory and Collection!
4. I went to Wireless festival this year with one of my best friends. Headlining was Chase and Status - I love them - knew it was going to be insane to see - just.. ah! Such fun memories ♫
5. Yes, I've downloaded Pokemon Go... Haters of the game - step back! ahaha. I honestly haven't played it that much to be honest. I love the idea of the game, getting people out of the house, meeting up with friends to catch Pokemon! Also who doesn't love Eevee?
6. I got a hair cut! I probably had 3 or 4 inches cut off, no regrets though, it feels so healthy and soft! I find that because my hair is pretty thick and the longer it gets, it's a real job to style it nicely other than just leaving it natural or tying it up in a messy bun!
7. So July was the mark of me purchasing my first ever Sigma makeup brushes. I love them! how have I not splurged my money on them before. I purchased the Most Wanted Set. You can see my blog post about them here - Click this link!
8. Who doesn't love the urban Decay Naked Smoky Palette? Its one of those palettes that if you don't already have it - you need it! I definitely swoon over mine from time to time.
9. Finally! My local Boots store now stocks Nyx Cosmetics makeup! No more ordering online and hoping that the colours match up! What else is there to do upon discovery by spending some payday money on some new pieces! ps. I love the Stone Fox liquid suede!