|Numbered from top left to right, middle row, then bottom row.|
2. If you live in the UK, you'll know that when the weather is warm and sunny, it's all about BBQ's and making the most of the weather whilst we have it! We seem to experience every seasonal weather option within one week sometimes! haha!
3. This was part of the Women's Get Into Golf campaign that I took part in through work. I must say, after a few practice lessons and taking part in the tournament I think my interest in golf has certainly grown! I'd love to start investing more time in golf and taking it up in my spare time.
4. Who doesn't love being surprised with roses?! My boyfriend and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary last month in May. I don't go into the lovey dovey stuff though! hahaa!
5. So my competition on my blog ended last month! Thank you to everyone who took part and helped to promote my blog and the competition itself - featuring The Aurora Night Roller
6. How often do you really clean your makeup brushes eh? I like to use the Real Techniques cleansing gel and palette.
7 & 8. My boyfriend's family and I went to a 1920's themed party which was a lot of fun to dress up for!
9. After receiving notifications from Facebook telling me that I should consider updating my profile picture I thought - hey, why not? I obviously had to throw it onto the Instagram too!
What did you get up to in May?