|Numbered from top left to right, middle row, then bottom row.|
1. This was a sneaky little snap from a date night I had with my boyfriend recently. It would have been rude to not have a cocktail or two when it's 'happy hour' eh? My boyfriend ordered a Long Island Ice Tea and I had a classic Mojito (mmmmm!). This evening was just what I needed recently. I had been pretty poorly and my boyfriend has been knuckling down with uni work and interviews - so we didn't really get to see each other! ♥
2. I've recently become pretty obsessed with the song Faded by Alan Walker, i'd probably call it a current favourite. Click here to hear it! My only issue right now is that I can't decide which version I prefer! The original (which is what will play to you in the link I've provided) or the instrumental version.
3. Isn't Snapchat whipping out the summery filters recently! I liked this filter for what it did for my skin and eyes, If you happen to see my actual upload of this image, you see that I wish it didn't have the floral crown, But hey it's a cute filter, and it really showed off the ombre in my hair right now.
4. So there's this product I purchased a little while back, I love it so much - I have a competition on the blog right now that ends May 21st at 11:59pm. Click here to read the review and see how you can enter the competition!
5. It's recently dawned on me how many lipsticks I purchase in comparison to the rate that I actually wear them. I've had a sort out through all of them and i'm going to try and make it my mission to wear a lipstick/lip gloss everyday that I wear makeup. Let's see how long that lasts ;)
6. "You are enough and you're going to do amazing things. You have a smile that can change the world. You can do more than you think. You are more than you think." It's a shame this quote wasn't given credit to whoever said it. It's images like this that I stumble across on Instagram that really do lift my mood and keep me focused on keeping happy and positive.
7 & 8. One of my best friends got married this month! I was fortunate to be a bridesmaid too. Such a lovely day and evening! The bride looked stunning and the atmosphere was great! I managed to have a photo with my boyfriend too! We scrub up well eh!
9. This is an old photo of my doggies. it's currently my phones wallpaper!
How has your April been? Are you following me on Instagram? Click here!